ya know, I might be super jet lagged and half loopy, but I will die before I go to bed before 10 at least
don’t talk to strangers and don’t walk into danger
"I am Aragorn son of Arathorn, and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dúnadain, the heir of Isildur Elendil’s son of Gondor."
Woke up to dog jumping on my bed and giving me a big kiss on the cheek
Dogs are literally the best things ever
New information about the next Mass Effect game has been shared at BioWare’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con. You can check out a quick recap below.
- The next Mass Effect has a “Spiritual Successor” vibe.
- Frostbite 3 allows the animation team to do things they “couldn’t even imagine before.”
- Speaking of customization, the team wants to give players as much choice as possible.
- It’ll be set during Shepard’s life time, but won’t involve him/her. It’s a completely new story.
- Cooperative multiplayer is more important for BioWare than competitive.
- Some of the characters from old games may make an appearance.
- It’s too early to announce composers and races available to the players.
- The mako will return, and it’s very fast.
- The game isn’t titled Mass Effect 4, at least for now.
- No release window was provided during the panel.
there is no feeling better than coming home and having the dog run right up to you, wagging her tail